Connecticut Incubators (CTech)
CTech was formed with one thing in mind: helping Connecticut entrepreneurs. The entrepreneurial community in our state is budding with potential, and we want to help you take your startup to the next level. We do that by providing advice, networking and access to resources.
How it works
- CTech provides startups with incubator space in three major hubs: New Haven, Bridgeport and Farmington.
- These incubators provide world-class workspace and a variety of resources.
- Startups in the technology, bioscience and biomedical industries will find spaces with resources tailored to their needs.
- CTech incubator spaces provide:
- Favorable market rents
- Fully furnished offices and/or lab spaces
- Shared support services
- Introductions to potential investors and pre-seed funding programs
- Access to supporting grant opportunities
Additional co-working space is available through CTNEXT, our entrepreneurial support network.
Through programs like these, we help Connecticut startups grow.
For more information, contact: